PowerSchool Parent Users Guide
Please read this important information so you can access your students PowerSchool information. During the summer we have installed the newest version to PowerSchool so parents/guardians will now have the ability to create an account that will allow you to access all your students from a SINGLE LOGIN. You will also be able to create your own User Names and Passwords.
You will need to contact the school office to get your Access ID & password. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your student’s information.
Then, visit the PowerSchool Login page.
Link to PowerSchool Login page: https://ps-archd.gwaea.org/public
Directions to Create an Account
- Enter an E-Mail address – Note: the e-mail address MUST be unique. If Parent/Guardians share the same e-mail address, you should only set up one parent access account.
- User Name (No apostrophe’s and do not use any email address).
- Password (No apostrophe’s and it must be at least six characters)
- Enter the Name of each Student you wish to associate with.
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password for each student. To get the Access ID & password information for your students, CONTACT: email@example.com
- Select the relationship you are to the student
3. Click Enter when you have completed this link to all of your students.
4. Assuming you are successful, you will receive this message:
Do not set your browser to save passwords to this site. It will cause your password to appear not to work!
- Select the appropriate name to change the page to that student’s information.
If you forgot your password:
- Fill in your User Name
- Fill in your E-Mail Address
- Hit Enter
The system will authenticate your information and send you a Security Token with instructions on how to re-set your Password to the E-Mail address listed.
It is important to note that the Security Token sent is only good for 30 minutes. If the Parent/Guardian fails to re-set the Password in that allotted time, you will need to repeat the process.
If you forgot your User Name:
- Click on the Forgot User Name tab
- Enter your E-Mail Address
- Hit Enter
The system will authenticate your information and send you an E-Mail listing your User Name.